Ure på DR (Brian Lykke, Christian Lass, RedBar mm.) - i aften 13/2, kl 21:00
(14-02-2021, 03:09 PM)cfnissen Skrev:
(14-02-2021, 02:57 PM)willy Skrev: Claus
If what you call creating bad will,means not agreeing with you and your friends in
the back clapping club,then i think you will be disappointed Claus.
And yes this is a place of dialogue and insights.So do not be so surprised if i do
not agree with you or your cronies on this site.
                     Try reading backwards on this thread,and you might be able to
see,that it was one such cronie of yours who started the personal comments.

I gave my honest opinion on a TV program about watches.It is just
my opinion,it is not the bloody word of God.Commenting on my opinion is okay,
thats what this site is about.
                      I have said this before,and i will repeat it again.Keep to the subject
and keep your personal attacks to yourselves.If you or anyone else disagree with what
i wrote,then say so like a grown up person,and do not come with personal comments.

Peter PBR,was in someways right,i should not have answered the first
personal attack in that fashion.But like i said to him,i do not like turning the other cheek
to people who remind me of school yard bullies.They always seem to flock together Icon_smil
Willy,

As usual, you are the picture of innocence.

Have you _ever_ wondered why people react so strongly to your many of your comments?

Is it because they can’t stand to get push back on opinions, facts, etc?

Or could it be that the ‘straight talking’ that you so proudly deliver is always delivered in what could be taken as an absolute and very condescending manner? You’re always right and everybody else are always ignorants if not paid secret agents of the watch industry.

Anyway, just wanted to share my 5 cents in the spirit of open dialogue

I will now go back to ignoring your posts. Please return the favor.

Claus

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No i never wonder why i get such comments Claus.Most watch forums have there
little groupings of like minded people,who can feel warm and cosy in the company
of people who have exactly the same opinions.Its a human trait that most of the 
people in this world have.Nothing wrong with it,after all we are a tribe of flock
animals.
                        People will always tend to get together with others that share their
opinions and likes.Just human nature.I personally do not want to fit into that category,
and i never wish to stop learning about the world we live in.Give it a try sometime Icon_smil
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
RE: Ure på DR (Brian Lykke, Christian Lass, RedBar mm.) - i aften 13/2, kl 21:00 - af willy - 14-02-2021, 04:02 PM

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)