Brand of the week Chopard
This brand was started in 1860 by Louis Ulysse Chopard , and since 1963 is owned by the Scheufele family .
For many years they produced Jewelry watches of high quality , but with reworked ETA calibers . The most well known watches from this period are the Mille Miglia named after the well known car race . And their Happy watches for the ladys .
Chopard make just about everything inhouse , cases - bracelets etc . They even melt and produce their own gold .
In 1996 they revealed their first true in house caliber to the world . And what a caliber that was . The caliber named after the company founder initials was the LUC 1.96 . Micro roter - twin spring barrels - 65 hour power reserve , was a sensation . The finish and build was considered to be the equal of Patek and AP .
With this caliber series in all of there forms , Chopard put themselves at the top level of Swiss watchmaking . The LUC watches today contain many different types of calibers from Tourbillons to basic calibers all of superb quality .
They are one of my favorite brands of today . Their dress watches include some of the most beautiful i have seen . And i consider a used Chopard LUC caliber watch to be one of the greatest bargains in the watch world . Willy
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil
Svar
strålende med disse korte gennemgange af brands man kender - men jo alligvel ikke kender - du får samlet det rigtigt godt op - så thumbs up Willy
vh
Mvh. John  - Glad for ure og frisk på lidt iværksætterråd.
Besøg min blog med gode råd til iværksættere!
Besøg min blog om ure!
Svar
hannover_dk Skrev:strålende med disse korte gennemgange af brands man kender - men jo alligvel ikke kender - du får samlet det rigtigt godt op - så thumbs up Willy
vh
Thank you very much John . Icon_e_smile Willy
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil
Svar

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)