Rolex Tilbehør fra BaselWorld Messerne...
Hej SPACE-DWELLER

Jeg er ejer af de samme Rolex bogstaver, inklusiv Rolexkronen, men hvad er de egentlig værd, og er der nogen der vil købe den slags Icon_question

MVH Peter
Svar
Kom forleden med posten...

For lethedens skyld kopierer jeg bare al infoen ind fra et andet forum:

Citat:Got this superb and very rare Rolex "trick" pocket knife in the mail today!

I had never seen this specific knife before but Mario "Kiwi" posted a picture of it earlier in the Sticky we made..

It's made by Paul A. Henckels, and has a trick feature:

There is no fingernail groove on the blade to pull the blade out. Instead, holding the pivoting end downwards, you push the blade gently to get the blade "jumping" out half way. You can then grap the blade and open it fully...

Closing it goes the normal way, but with the pivoting end pointing up. Just make sure that the small steel ball inside the handle clicks into the groove at the end of the blade.

Paul A. Henckels made this "Trick" pocket knife from 1960 to 1980, and I belive this knife is from the 1970ies...

I found a patent drawing of the trick knife mechanism:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showth...rick-Knife

Here are the pics (tried to capture the steel ball inside the handle, too :loupe: ). The knife is in perfect condition, as is the leather sleeve for it although on the pics, it does look as if it has a tear to the opining, in fact it hasn't... it's just a cut-out part to better slip the knife in:

Mvh., Bo.
Svar
Så kom denne ENDELIG med posten i dag... fra Tyskland, og den var næsten 14 dage undervejs. Havde nær givet op!

Orker ikke oversætte teksten nu, skrevet andetsteds, så her er, hvad jeg skrev:

Citat:It's a soap shaped like a Rolex crown (just like the green crystal paperweight from Salviati and the same size)... it has a peppermint scent. This was a gift from an AD, and I got it from a friend:

Mvh., Bo.
Svar
Og denne sjove tingest kom også forleden med posten...

Her er beskrivelsen, som jeg postede på et andet forum:

Citat:Got this lovely Rolex promotional coin holder (used to keep coins for shopping charts that demand a coin to be used)...

I think it was originally made for the US market and is probably from the mid 1980ies..

This is one of the Rolex accessories that has been on my wish list for a long time:

Mvh., Bo.
Svar
Vildt - helt enkelt - suverænt samlet
Mvh. John  - Glad for ure og frisk på lidt iværksætterråd.
Besøg min blog med gode råd til iværksættere!
Besøg min blog om ure!
Svar
Kan du ikke skaffe mig et de der store fede badehåndklæder man ser fra Wimbledon?

i øvrigt flot samling du har der...

Mikael
Svar

Mvh., Bo.
Svar
Sikke dog en overfed samling af Rolex mercandise Icon_e_surprised !!
Jeg har selv en Rolex vatteret vest,der er vendbar,og så fik jeg i julegave en Rolex læderpung-nænner næsten ikke at bruge den!!..

Har du så en hel udstilling med alle de lækre ting??..
I samlingen lige nu:Rolex Explorer 2-F serie,
Fortis Cosmonaut Chronograph Lemania 5100,Fortis Chronograph Val.7750,Fortis Cosmonaut Day/date,Fortis Spacematic Day/date,Fortis Flieger 34mm,Omega Seamaster Professional Quarz.
IWC Portofino,Rolex Datejust
Svar
Jeg fik forleden denne taske med "Jubilee" mønstret:

Mvh., Bo.
Svar
Og denne brevvægt fra Baselworld Messen 2013:

Mvh., Bo.
Svar

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)