Gentager historien sig ?
The watch industry is in no way immune from the same sickness that has destroyed so many other industrys , the illness is called complacency . And history does tell us this has been the fall of countries and industrys . The Swiss were arrogant about the Japanese Quartz revolution , and in my opinion they have not learned the lession . The Japanese nearly destroyed the whole Swiss watch industry with their quartz watches . So please nobody tell me this cannot happen again . The Swiss are once again becoming complacent . Bad service and overpriced watches is the way to ruin , like it or not . All you need today is a shit load of bad publicity on the internet to get the ball rolling .
History does repeat its selv , and it always will untill we can stop indoctrinating populations to fit into a political doctrine . In the past we persecuted the Jews or gypsies or anyone else we could vent our ignorant ideas upon . Today we use refugees or any other minoritys we can vent our fustrations on . All we need is a economic crises to bring out the real primitive instinct that lives inside many people . To imagine this world will ever change is naive . It cannot untill the systems we live in are removed . So therefore history will always repeat its selv because we cannot change the future .
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
Gentager historien sig ? - af Stensbjerg - 07-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Re: Gentager historien sig ? - af TioMalo - 07-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Re: Gentager historien sig ? - af Stensbjerg - 07-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Re: Gentager historien sig ? - af willy - 07-11-2014, 08:33 PM

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)