Does a watch tell you anything about the person wearing it ?
It is fun to try to guess the type of person wearing a certain watch . And it can be amusing at the same time . So please do not take this seriously .

I list 5 well known brands and we have to guess the two types of person that could wear this brand . Here is my list .

Rolex
1. They got this watch because they think it is the worlds best , and they need to impress their friends .
2. They got this watch because they are sensible and needed a very strong watch that will never let them down or lose them money . And even if it looks like shit , after years of hard use , they want more than the new price when they sell it .

Omega
1. They got this watch because they could not afford a Rolex

2. They do not give a damm , they bought the watch because they like it . And they want to join the world wide debate between Rolex and Omega owners .

Brietling

1. They got this watch because they are into S&M and like getting spanked . They love big shiny things that catch the eye .

2. They got the watch because it looks good in childrens eyes .

Panerai

1. They got this watch because it makes them into a real man everytime they put it on . And of course they love history .

2. They got this watch to become members of the world wide religion called PAM . These people are fanatics and should be approached with caution .

IWC

1. They got this watch because they believe everything German is perfect . And they look down on other brands especially if they make shiny watches .

2. Owners of these watches expect you to be precise . And their shoes are always highly polished
Willy
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil

Beskeder i denne tråd
Does a watch tell you anything about the person wearing it ? - af willy - 22-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Re: Does a watch tell you anything about the person wearing it ? - af Bjørn H._phpbb3_import15705 - 24-08-2012, 04:19 PM

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 7 gæst(er)