Do they think we are idiots ? Or do they know we are ?
KlausM Skrev:Jeg holder meget af både Rolex og AP og giver dig ret i at AP er i en klasse eller to over men hvordan du så kan sammeligne en Daytona og en ROO forstår jeg slet ikke. At de så også skulle koste det samme synes jeg du må længere ud på landet med eller var du bare lidt for hurtig på tasterne? Hvad er det egentligt for et råd du vil give kommende Rolex ejere?
Mvh
Klaus
If you noticed i said they are getting to close to other brands that are in a different class . You should not think that Rolex are the only brand who have done this . If i had to chose between a new Deep Sea at 65000 kr and a AP diver used but nearly mint . I would say the AP is a better buy . There are also hundreds of watches out there that for the same price as any Rolex model give much better value for money . I am talking about watches with hand built calibers and finishing that Rolex do not come close to . I have owned nearly every Rolex model you can think of . And i might own another Rolex one day . I have also written many reviews about them . Because you like a certain brand should not make you blind to the merits of others . Since you ask me for advice for coming Rolex owners , I would give them this advice . A Rolex is probably the safest watch you can buy . It is very well made very strong and reliable , and it will keep its value maybe better than any other watch in its price class . But as you learn more about watches you will understand that there are hundreds of other watches , that are better made and cost the same . Human beings are flock animals , if you like millions of other people in this world think Rolex is the ultimate watch . Then so be it , I am not here to change your mind but to give you my opinion . Willy
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
Re: Do they think we are idiots ? Or do they know we are ? - af willy - 02-06-2012, 07:21 AM

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 3 gæst(er)