Suggestion on selling watches
I have nothing at all against people on a site selling to one another.I raised the debate because a few are making a profession of it.What do you think the watch dealers who pay for their advertising on these sites think about that? They are not getting what they pay for in my opinion.On many sites it is not tolerated,and there is a good reason for this.The same problem existed in the car buisness a few years ago.Car dealers posing as privat sellers were cheating buyers and the tax man.I am not saying we have people who cheat on sites in Denmark.But when you allow this sort of thing to continue you are cheating the people who pay to sell their watches.And you are cheating people who do not know the site as well as maybe you do.I think there is a problem i hope i am not alone in thinking this. Willy PS. Mads why not stick to what the debate is really about.To go backwards and say something about a Omega or a ROO as got nothing to do with this debate.
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
Suggestion on selling watches - af willy - 29-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Re: Suggestion on selling watches - af TioMalo - 29-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Re: Suggestion on selling watches - af baun - 30-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Re: Suggestion on selling watches - af willy - 30-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Re: Suggestion on selling watches - af Steff_DK - 30-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Re: Suggestion on selling watches - af willy - 30-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Re: Suggestion on selling watches - af khbk - 01-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Re: Suggestion on selling watches - af willy - 01-05-2012, 03:50 PM

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)