13-02-2010, 02:06 AM
willy Skrev:.But if you see what is happening to them today,it is sad.I think you can see it in the used price of Brietling and omega.If you buy a new one,you have lost nearly half of the money,when you walk out of the shop.You can fool the public,but not the dealers.I saw a omega for sale this week.The seller said it was limited edition of 5.000 only.That is not limited,And any one who pays the price he asked for this watch is a fool.I saw the same watch for sale in germany at twenty different dealers for the half.The truth is that compared to say Rolex.Omega and brietling are a good way to lose money fast. WillyI do not 100% agree. Omega still keeps for new watches - co-axial and PO and other Seamasters as example - reasonable second price, if you take e.g. Ebay where you have a LOT of sales, which is needed to prove a price-point. Not as good as Rolex I agree - but still better than e.g. Breitling and Tag Heuer.
Anyway - if/when Omega AND Breitling and Tag Heuer lose money quickly - and surely many watches do, then it is just to say, that as second hand watches, they are probably - after that write down - every little bit as good a deal as a Rolex
br
Mvh. John - Glad for ure og frisk på lidt iværksætterråd.
Besøg min blog med gode råd til iværksættere!
Besøg min blog om ure!
Besøg min blog med gode råd til iværksættere!
Besøg min blog om ure!

![[-]](https://urdebatten.dk/images/collapse.png)