11-02-2010, 06:33 PM
hannover_dk Skrev:willy Skrev:Come on hannova you know better than most,that you cannot compare the rubbish they are making today with the old watches.No I would not compare that - you do not have much time for individualism and hand-work to day -willy
I would just say that if you write that you will rather have a Seiko at 20% of the price of an Omega, then it is a hard thing to compare. A low class Seiko and a co-axial Omega (even based on ETA - but with improvements) cannot be compared, and a high class Seiko like Marinemaster is not 20% of e.g. an Omega PO - it is much more.
I think, in quality - yes probably Seiko MM compares quality with Omega PO at a lower price, but then you forget the quality of the brand name Omega - which is why some will pay more for that (and maybe the design) so those things are hard to compare I think
Each watch for each man for those persons own reasons, which I respect - even if it is more brand value than horological - or even just "show me the time" value![]()
br
Citat:I have to agree with you.Damm.
![[-]](https://urdebatten.dk/images/collapse.png)