Foretrukne ur mærke og hvordan passionen begyndte
#8
My intrest in watches started in the english military,with a rolex sub.I do not have any sense of loyalty to any special brand of watch.They all make shit watches and good watches.But their are certain brands who only make shit.I will not name these brands because many on this site love them.For me it is like politics,some people say they are to the left,others to the right.How ridiculous,there is no such thing in a ever changing world.I have never voted in my life,and never will.A politician is like a priest,both fanatics pretending to be something they are not.I can admire a watch brand today,but if they make to many bad watches tomorrow,i am gone.Excuse the politics i am pissed off today. Icon_e_wink willy
Svar


Beskeder i denne tråd
Re: Ynglingsmærke og hvordan passionen begyndte - af jacob jensen - 09-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Re: Ynglingsmærke og hvordan passionen begyndte - af willy - 09-02-2010, 08:44 PM



Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)