A Word Of Advice
Just a quick tip for the new watch people on our site.When buying a used watch,try to remember to look for the last time the watch was serviced.Many watches have a 5 year service interval,and servicing a luxury watch can be very expensive.
                             There are many watch people who sell their watches just before they need a service.This puts the cost of servicing onto the new owner.Just make sure you do not pay the full market price for a watch that needs to be serviced.
                             Many will try to tell you that the watch can go much longer without a service.And this can be true.But ask yourself this.Would you buy a car that was not serviced?
                                There are always exceptions to this rule,and i am sure we will hear about them on this thread.But when you know the price of servicing certain watches,like i do.Then it can pay you to be carefull.
- Jeg er engelsk - bor i Danmark, forstår dansk - men foretrækker at skrive på engelsk Icon_smil
[-]
  • T.Hansen
Svar

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)