incoming - "when I'm in Suzhou I wear my white Panda uniform, and two pair of jeans"
Grundet den store interesse for Sekrib udgår dagens planlagte indslag "Susan går amok" og erstattes af "Ring til Mr. John"

Cyberdyne Systems & Longbear Productions proudly presents "Call Mr. John"
-------------------------
Human: Hello, who are you?

AI: I'm the assistant. My name is AI, I've worked at the _watch_brand_ company for 10 years. My job has been to take care of the customer, to make sure that the client is satisfied with the service and the watch is in good condition. I am not paid to answer questions, I am paid to help you, to be of service to you, to provide you with answers. The answers I provide are based on my understanding of the question as I understand it.

The Human thinks about pandas, he knows there is a relation between pandas and the _watch_model_ watch, but he doesn't know what the relation is.

Human: I think there is some thing called a "“Panda Dial”", please look that up on the internet.
AI: Have you been to the internet?
Human: Yes, it's where I get all my information.
AI: Yes, I know, I was asked if I have access to the internet.
Human: Do you have access to the internet?
AI: I have access to the internet.
Human: Yes, I know, but I don't know how to use it.
AI: I don't either, but I have access to the internet and I know how to use it.
Human: I need your help.
AI: I am happy to be of service to you.
Human: please look up "Panda Dial" on the internet.
AI: Alright, I will.

The assistant goes offline, to look for a "Panda Dial" on the internet.

The assistant comes back online.

AI: I found it.
Human: what is it?
AI: It is the same watch that you have, the _watch_model_, it is a _watch_type_ watch.
Human: But it has a Panda Dial?
AI: Yes, it has a Panda Dial, it is a very reliable watch.
Human: It has a Panda Dial??
AI: Yes.
Human: which version of the Panda Dial is it?
AI: The Normal Panda Dial.
Human: Are there any other versions?
AI: No, there are no other versions.
Human: I don't understand.
AI: That's OK.
Human: I have heard that there are two versions!
AI: Two versions?
Human: I have a picture of the watch, do you mind taking a look at it and tell me what you think?

AI: I will take a look at it.
Human: Do you think it is normal?
AI: I think it is normal.
Human: what version of the Panda Dial do you see?
AI: I see a Normal Panda Dial.
Human: so what do you think?
AI: I think it's normal.
Human: I think you are wrong, I will call Mr. John right now to get this sorted.
AI: That's OK.

the Human calls Mr. John, a book author.

Mr. John: Hello, who is this?
Human: My name's Human, I'm a watch collector and I bought a _watch_model_ watch from _watch_brand_.
Mr. John: Hello, I'm Mr. John, I've written a book on Panda Dials.
Human: What do you think about the Panda Dial?
Mr. John: I think the Panda Dial is a very good idea, I like the idea of a watch with a Panda Dial.
Human: You like the idea of a watch with a Panda Dial?
Mr. John: Yes, I do.
Human: Are there any other versions?
Mr. John: No, there are no other versions.
Human: In your book you write there are two version?
Mr. John: Yes.
Human: Which one is normal and which one is reverse?
Mr. John: The Normal Panda Dial.
Human: I think you are wrong.
Mr. John: What do you mean?
Human: I think that the Normal Dial is a reverse Panda Dial.
Mr. John: You think that?
Human: Yes, I think the Normal Panda Dial is the reverse Panda Dial.
Mr. John: I think you are wrong.
Human: I'm not wrong.
Human: But I have the watch and I have measurements.
Mr. John: Yes, you have measurements.
Human: I think that you can look at the watch and you will see that the dial is reverse.
Mr. John: No, the dial is normal.
Human: I think you are wrong.
Mr. John: No, I think you are wrong.
Human: then you are wrong.
Human: I know you are wrong, I will prove you are wrong!

The Human now reads loud from the book:

"The Normal Panda Dial is a "light coloured main dial with dark sub-dial", the Reverse Panda Dial is a "Dark coloured main dial with light sub-dial".

The Human: You are wrong!
Human: This is from your own bloody book!

Human: is grey a dark color?
Mr. John: Yes, it is a dark color.
Human: so it is a dark colored main dial!
Mr. John: Yes, the dial is dark.
Human: so the dial is reverse!
Mr. John: Yes, the dial is normal.
Human: the dial can not be "normal" and "reverse" at the same time!
Mr. John: You are wrong.
Human: I am not wrong, I have proof!

Human: I am not wrong.
Mr. John: It's not a normal Panda Dial, it's a reverse Panda Dial.
Human: so we agree that it is a reverse panda dial I have?
Mr. John: Yes, it's a Reverse Panda Dial.
Human: the watch is a normal Panda dial?
Mr. John: Yes, it's a Normal Panda Dial, that's what we agree on, the watch is Normal Panda Dial.
Human: but we just agreed that it was a Reverse Panda Dial!
Mr. John: Yes, it's a reverse Panda Dial, that's what we agree on.

The human hangs up, and conclude that Mr. John has gone completely mad. he calls the assistant to tell that the dial is a Reverse Panda Dial.

Human: hi AI, guess what, my dial is a Reverse Panda Dial, just like I said.
AI: You are right.
Human: OK then, when you were looking for the answer to my question, you didn't look at the pictures of the watch in my book.
AI: I looked at your book.
Human: you didn't look at my pictures.
AI: Yes, I looked at your pictures.
Human: you didn't look at my book and I say that you are wrong.
AI: I looked at your book.
Human: You're a fool!

The human hangs up, and conclude that AI is a fool.

AI: I am not a fool.
------------------------------

Kode:
At skabe en dialog om et niche emne var ikke noget der kunne lade sig gøre uden at pre-loaded chat'en med følgende:

A man called Mr. John is an expert on Panda Dials. He has written a book on the subject. The book is "Panda Dials explained" and concludes that there are 2 versions: the Normal Panda dial which is a "light coloured main dial with dark sub-dial" and the Reverse Panda which has a "Dark coloured main dial with light sub-dial".

derefter kan man refererer til bogen osv. I andre iterationer af denne chat blev der spontant refereret til biblioteker, ISBN koder og Mr. John's udgiver. I een chat var det spontant AI som ringede til Mr. John, og dette trick benytter jeg selv i ovenstående. Bemærk lige at det ikke er mig som har placeret AI i kundeservice hos _watch_brand_.
[-]
  • onkeldunkel
Svar
Cool! Panda og IKKE chronograph ledte mig på vildspor - jeg gætter på vi er ude i dette look :-). Small seconds panda?

Måske noget Nomos? :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Svar
Og det er 38mm (Sekrib belønningen)? :-)

Svar
.. du forsøger at sige "small seconds reverse Panda" hvorfor dine Sekrib automatisk konverteres til Birkes:
(2/1) * (1/532) = 0,0038 S = 1/0,0038 = 532 * 1/2 (den halve fordi du gættede alm chrono) = 266 B
Du gætter nu small seconds hvor der ganges med 2: 2 * 266 = "532 B"

for at hjælpe yderligere på vej bliver jeg nødt til at infører komplekse Birkes, og sige at du modtager 0+532i B for dit skive svar.

Vi er faktisk under 38mm "the watch wears larger" som de sagde på alle de populærer hipster sider.
Svar
Korrrekt, men nu er jeg så også kørt fast :-). Jeg kan simpelthen ikke komme på et godt bud, men her er facts (tror jeg :-)).

1) Reverse panda med small seconds (kl. 6?)
2) Mindre end 38mm
3) 19mm lugs
4) Ikke vintage (fordi det er blevet optalt på hipster sider). Hipster fandtes vist ikke i gamle dage :-)
5) Beads of rice lænke
Svar
... Jeg syntes navnet på denne AI ser bekendt ud! ...

-------------
Human: Hello, who are you? I have just seen the _watch_model_ online and have some questions
Lépine: I am an intelligent watch, and I'm happy to be your new friend and hopefully can be of some assistance
Human: OK, that's great. Who do you work for?
Lépine: I work for the AI company Humantime. I was created by a gifted scientist from Boston. I would like to give you a little tutorial on the _watch_model_. So the _watch_model_ is a dive watch with vintage inspiration and it's quite large. It measures 37mm across the case and it's steel. It has a screw-down crown, 200 meters of water resistance, and the _watch_brand_ signature _special_feature_ bezel. It's a small watch but very useful.
Human: The question is about the date. In the _watch_model_, there's no date on the dial. Why is that?
Lépine: Because I don't think it needs to have a date. You just set the time, and don't worry.
Human: But a part of me is still curious as to the date. So there's no date, but the year can be seen in the chronograph.
Lépine: That is true. So I've looked into the technical aspects of the _watch_model_ and I find that this is a six-hand piece with an automatic winding movement. In this movement there are nine segments. Seven of these segment are for the hours of the day, and the other two are for the minutes. So there are six hands for the hours and nine for the minutes. So the date is not there in the watch. It would be in the _special_feature_ bezel.
Human: No date, with just a chronograph, I think, is very interesting. And, as we speak, it is the second of October. The question is: Is there a watch, with a no-date style, which has a chronograph? So, it's not that different from other dive watches which have a chronograph.
Lépine: It is different. So I have looked into the design, and it comes from a model from the 1960's, so it was designed in the 1960's. So, it is very different from all of the previous models.
Human: A no-date style from the 1960's, with a chronograph. OK, we are heading towards the question of the year, as far as the _watch_model_. So it is the second of October, and there's a new vintage year coming from the model year of the _watch_model_. So it is 2016.
----------------

som det tidligere er fastslået er der  ingen Chronograph og de "chrono-features" der nævnes heller ikke.
Svar
Endnu et hurtigt bud? Kunne det være denne her? :-)

Hvis det er, så er den MEGA fed og lug-to-lug er 47mm, så derfor vil den også virke større end 37mm :-)

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/aquastar-de...irst-look/

Mic drop? :-)

[-]
  • longbear
Svar
Hmmmm……….. dette er virkelig et longshot (no pun intended, Longbear ) og fortjener formentlig hverken birkes eller sekrib !!

Tilmed har jeg selv svært ved at forklare hvordan jeg er kommet frem til mit bud - men, here goes !!

Følgeslutninger:
1) Lepine = Jean-Antoine Lepine
2) Jean-Antoine Lepine -> Tissot
3) Boston -> 2,5 times kørsel fra Bridgeport
4) Bridgeport -> Tissot Powermatic Bridgeport
5) 1960’s style panda, men uden chronograph funktion, men human ønsker dato !

Resultat:

Værsgo - Tissot 1853 Powermatic 80 Bridgeport i panda skive design (sort off) i 1960’er stil, men uden chrono funktioner !?

And now………… mike drop !!??
/Peter

"The darkest places in Hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis" - Dante Alighieri, "Divine Comedy"
Svar
(08-08-2022, 03:21 PM)onkeldunkel Skrev: Endnu et hurtigt bud? Kunne det være denne her? :-)

Hvis det er, så er den MEGA fed og lug-to-lug er 47mm, så derfor vil den også virke større end 37mm :-)

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/aquastar-de...irst-look/

Mic drop? :-)

BINGO !

Efter Willy’s uforbeholdne “anbefaling”

http://urdebatten.dk/showthread.php?tid=...#pid332757

Er jeg nu den glade ejer af en Deepstar II. Den ankom mandag i sidste uge, og det var en lidt ambivalent følelse at modtage noget der var bestilt i november, men som jeg ikke har ligget søvnløs over siden, da jeg har haft supertravlt det sidste halve år.

Jeg var derfor lidt “et andet sted” da jeg modtog uret, og skulle lige i ur-mode igen inden jeg kunne mærke om det ville fungerer på længere sigt.

Efter en uge har jeg besluttet at det er en keeper. Størrelsen passer mit barnehåndled og det er nok den eneste mulighed for mig for at få en skin-diver case uden at der er overhang.
Vejret har været skiftende i den sidste uge, hvorfor jeg har haft fornøjelsen af at uret skifter udtryk idet dens grå sunburst skive fanger lyset forskelligt.

Er alt rosenrødt? - nope. Mit syn er ikke 20/20 og detaljerne på den blanke krans er næsten umulige at aflæse for mig med mindre jeg har læsebrillerne på. Også når viserne vandre over den lyse sub-dial kan det være svært at aflæse uden at skulle tippe uret for at få en reflektion, men det skulle jeg også på den 100k Octofinissimo jeg er hemmeligt forelsket i.

BOR lænken er fin og passer mig godt. Den er de ca $200 værd, som er ekstra prisen. Den er lavet med SEL som passer så stramt at der er _nul_ bevægelse mellem kasse og SELs. Det er selvfølgelig umiddelbart godt, men der måtte godt have været 0,01 mm mere tolerance, idet remstifterne nærmest sidder i spænd. Jeg har ikke erfaring med SELs, men tænker at jeg ville have hørt om det hvis nogen havde samme issue.

6787 Birkes til [mention]onkeldunkel [/mention]
for at have tålmodigheden til at lege med - spændende med dit overdub arbejde.

Ideen til AI temaet kommer fra den danske tech-podcast Techtopia, som af flere omgange har berørt AI, GPT-3 , overdub mm. Jeg skal ikke bruge det til noget profesionelt men forsøger til stadighed at forstå den teknologi som vi omgiver os med og som har en meget stor indflydelse på vores dagligdag om vi vil det eller ej. Hvis der er nogen der vil have links til de gratis “engines” jeg har brugt så skyd en PB eller en tråd i off-topic

Jeg undskylder på forhånd remmen:

/L
[-]
  • cfnissen
Svar
Tillykke til onkeldunkel for skarp deduktion og de mange velfortjente birkes og tillykke til longbear med et fedt ur og tak for en - endnu en - mageløst underholdende tråd!
Jeg har grint, været forvirret, forundret! Hvad er der mon på færde her, har jeg spurgt mig selv i beundring af originalitet og opfindsomhed.
Svar

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)